Useful FAQ on Our Mattress Warranty
Caring for your new mattress is important. You want to protect your investment with proper care so that it will last for years to come. When you purchase your customized mattress from Marr-Sales Mattress Factory Outlet, it comes with a great warranty to keep you sleeping like a baby, even if issues arise.
Caring for Your Mattress
• Bending or jumping on your mattress can cause damage to the innerspring unit
• Keep your mattress clean and use a mattress protector. Stains of any kind will void the warranty
• Use the handles to position your mattress; don’t use them to carry the mattress. Carry the mattress upright when moving it
• Use a frame and center support with support legs that are appropriate for your mattress set. Beds require at least 4 cross slats and 4 center legs that touch the floor
• Don’t place a board between your mattress and the foundation
• Upon arrival, dispose of all packaging materials to allow your sleep set to breathe before adding the sheets
• Even though our mattresses are designed to stop the spread of fire, don’t expose the product to fire or an open flame
Mattresses Designed for Your Safety
For your safety, all our mattresses meet the new U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission guidelines. They are designed to stop the spread of fire and limit the intensity of the flames.
Magic Sleep Limited Warranty
This warrants the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in this warranty hereinafter referred to as the “Limited Warranty.”
This limited warranty starts on the day of purchase. To determine the length of your limited warranty, refer to the product tag or “Law Label” letter and/or numbers and the corresponding warranty period listed below.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period, we will repair or replace (at our discretion) the defective mattress and/or foundation.
If a replacement is required, we may substitute materials of equal or higher quality if the like components are not available or we may issue you a credit for the full purchase price toward the purchase of any other Magic Sleep bedding set.
How You May Obtain Our Mattress Warranty Service
Contact the original store where the mattress or foundation was purchased and request a representative to inspect your claim. If the store where you purchased your product is no longer in existence, contact:
220 Commercial Street
Marseilles, IL 61341
When the Limited Warranty is Valid
• You must be the original purchaser of the mattress from an authorized Magic Sleep dealer who is located in the United States
• You must provide a copy of the original store purchase receipt, proof of purchase date, and purchase price
• You must comply with the care instructions
What’s Not Covered by Our Mattress Warranty
• The mattress or foundation fabric cover
• Fabric stains, soiling, or burns
• Slight body impressions (less than 1.5 inches)
• Border wire bent due to mishandling
• Handles: Mattress handles are not designed to carry the full weight of the mattress. They are to help position, not lift or carry the mattress
• Comfort preference
• Sheet fit: We do not warrant the fit of a particular sheet size
• Transportation charges
• Damage to the mattress or foundation due to excessive abuse or inadequate support
• Normal increase in softness of the memory foam or latex material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature
• Replacement of another piece in a set unless it’s also defective
Your mattress has been constructed with the finest materials. It's designed to conform to your unique, individual contour. Your sleeping position may result in “body impressions.” This is normal and not a structural defect but merely the localized compacting of upholstery materials.
These are body impressions which exceed 2 inches in depth below the normal level of the product. Severe impressions are covered by this limited warranty.